UCTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022 Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Calabar (UNICAL) Teaching Hospital for Basic Nursing training.
REQUIREMENTS For UCTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022
- Intending Candidates for admission into the basic Nursing Course must posses 5 credits in English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than 2 sittings from SSCE, NECO or WAEC.
- Only Candidates ages between 17-30 year by November 2021 are eligible to Apply.
DURATION OF TRAINING: 3 years
Method of Application for UCTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022
- Application forms are obtainable from the Office of the Principal, School of Nursing, University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Moore Road, Calabar from Monday March, 29th Friday, May 14th 2021 (subject to availability). A non-refundable fee of N15,000 should be paid into University of Calabar Teaching Hospital Collection Account at Ekondo Microfinance Bank along Muritala Mohammed Highway, Account No. 1100757926.
- Thereafter the teller is exchanged for an official receipt will then be presented to the Principal, School of Nursing UCTH along Moore Road for collection of Application form.
- NO ONLINE PAYMENT PLEASE.
Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms
Completed Application Forms with Photocopies of relevant documents are to reach the Office of the Principal not later than Monday 17th May, 2021.
Entrance examination will hold on Saturday 22nd May, 2021 at 8:00am prompt
Venue: School Premises along Moore Road, Calabar
Candidate should bring along writing materials for the examination. No phones please.
Oral Interview for successful candidates will hold in UCTH Permanent site on a Date that will be communicated to candidates that pass the written examination only.
For further information, please contact:
School of Nursing, UCTH Moore Road, Calabar
Mrs. Arit F. Ironbar