The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results with a two per cent increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects.
The Council also derecognised 12 schools for their involvement in mass cheating and whole school cases of malpractice.
The Registrar, Professor Godswill Obioma, announced these at the NECO Headquarters in Minna.
Steps to Check NECO June/July (SSCE) Internal Result 2020
The new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
To check your Exam Results follow the steps below;
- Visit www.neco.gov.ng
- Navigate to ‘Our Exams’ and click on ‘NECO Results’
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Visit NECO Results’ button.
- Select the Exam Year
- Enter Examination Details
- Click Check Results to View Results.
1. Kindly visit the NECO result checking portal via https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
2. Select your exam year. i.e. 2020
3. Select your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUNE/JULY)
4. Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
5. Click on ‘Check Result’ button and your result will be printed out like so;
Good-luck to all Students