This is to inform all the Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) to comply with the following process during the 2022 Batch ‘B’ Mobilization exercise:
- Obtained Notification of Result (NOR)/Certificate
- Possessed a valid Jamb Admission Letter
- Possessed Jamb Matriculation List
- Also, ensure you obtained the capturing form and
- You fill your names in sequential order (i.e First Name, Middle Name, Surname)
- You fill correctly your date of birth
- You fill correctly your date of Graduation as indicated on your NOR/Certificate.
- You fill correctly your JAMB Registration number.
- Filling of capturing by proxy is prohibited.
Kindly note that the NYSC has given a sterling warning that they will not entertain wrong computation of data from any PCM.
The above is for strict compliance by all PCMs and capturing commences on Monday, 9th May 2022.