LASU supplementary admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into LASU various DEGREE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session [both stream 1 (Regular without Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training) and stream 2 candidates (Regular with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training)].
Candidates that participated in the online admission screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check LASU supplementary Admission List
- Visit LASU admission portal at services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and your Surname in the required columns (ensure the ALPHABETS IN YOUR REG. NUMBER are UPPERCASE).
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to access your LASU account dashboard.
- Finally, locate the Check admission status and click on it to know your LASU admission status.
- Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to LASU admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
LASU MANAGEMENT CAUTIONS NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES ON PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND SCHOOL FEES
The Lagos State University Management’s attention has been drawn to the activities of fraudsters who are currently circulating fake payment portal on different social media platforms asking candidates recently offered provisional admission for the 2021/2022 academic session to make a payment urgently.
Sequel to the above, the University Management wishes to advise candidates offered provisional admission not to give money to any individual (whether staff or outsider) but to make all necessary payments only on the University official payment portal/website www.lasu.edu.ng.
Please note that the University will not be held liable for any payment made to any individual or fake payment portal.