This is to inform intending candidates of WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2021-second Series that registration for the examination commenced yesterday July 26th 2021
Please, see the attached advert for more information below:-
WAEC GCE Registration Form 2021REGISTRATION FOR THE EXAMINATIONIntending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) are hereby informed that the Private Candidates, 2021 – second Series registration will be online.After obtaining the Registration PIN. candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration. Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
The normal registration period is from 26th July 2021.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13,950) at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and the information VCD:Access Bank Plc First Bank of Nig. Plc. Sterling Bank Plc Zenith Bank PlcAccess (Diamond) Bank Plc First City Monument Bank Plc Skye Bank Plc Union Bank of Nigeria PlcEcobank Ltd Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc United Bank for Africa PlcFidelity Bank Plc Heritage Bank Plc Standard Chartered Bank Plc Unity Bank PlcWEMA BankPlcIn addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents. WALK-IN CANDIDATES
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates” provided they register not less than twenty four hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write. The “Walk-in-Candidates” fee is Thirty Five Thousand Naira (N35,000.00) only.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Candidates with disabilities /impairment will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities /impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION FOR WAEC GCE Registration Form 2021
Candidates must conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the admission notice/photo card as evidence of successful registration. Sales of PIN for the 2021 WAEC GCE Second Series Batch Examination is still obtainable via Remita Platform. Visit http://bit.ly/remitawaec to buy yours.After PIN purchase, registration to be completed at https://registration.waecdirect.org/FirstSeries/ This will serve as their photo card during the examination. The result checker PIN will also be on the photo card.Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
(1) Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
(2) Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
(3) Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
(4) Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs.The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination, Sample Scheme and Questions which they can download from WAEC’s website ( ) using their registration PIN.
6) All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall.
(7) The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
(8) Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.WAEC GCE Registration Form 2021
(9) Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and /or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her entire results cancelled.
(10) All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. No request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
(11) Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
(12) Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
(13) Candidates must ensure they provide valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
(14) All candidates MUST be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
DEADLINE: 30TH SEPTEMBER 2021