It has been officially confirmed that Supplementary admission for Utme candidates have commenced on caps platform.
This was confirmed after students saw a change on her transfer approval. A change from accounting to actuarial science.
We Went on to interrogate her and we discovered that she was a point below the cut off. We therefore advice applicants to monitor their admission on caps, using the transfer approval.
HOW TO CHECK UNILAG SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION ON CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Transfer approval’ to see if you have been offered another course to study.
- You can then accept or reject the admission if your course has been changed.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.