The School of Basic Midwifery Our Lady of Apostles Hospital, Jos invites application for admission into Basic Midwifery Programme for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Candidate must possess 5 credits in the following subjects: English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB)
- Candidate must be between the age of 16 and 35 years
- Candidate must have a medical fitness report
Sale of forms: From 4th May – 23rd July, 2021
Programme Duration: 3 years
Method of Application
Application form can be obtained from the office of the Principal on Payment of the sum of N7,500 into the School’s Account
Return of Application Forms:
Completed application forms must be returned to the School with photocopy of your credentials by 23rd July, 2021 .
Date of Examination / Interview:
- Entrance Examination: 31st July, 2021
- Interview: 10th August, 2021
- Time: 8:00am Prompt
- Venue: School of Midwifery, O.L.A. Hospital Jos
For further enquiries: Call 08060690404
Disclaimer: All online transactions are SCAM. Therefore no online transaction should be made in this regard.