Applications are hereby invited from all qualified Candidates for Admission into the 4-year degree programmes of the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The exercise is slated between 30th April, 2021 and 13th May, 2021.
The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is a public tertiary institution established to engage in imparting knowledge and skills to students using specialized facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for various innovative researches and development in military science and technology, logistic management, humanities and other related disciplines.
Nigerian Army University Post UTME Eligibility:
Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum score of 180 points in the 2020 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit and NCE with at least 12 points from accredited Institutions of learning are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
In addition, all Candidates must Possess at least (5) credit passes in their O’level Result in relevant subjects such as English Language, Mathematics and any other course qualifying subject(s) at not more than two (2) sittings.
N.B : PARTICIPATION IN THE POST-UTME AND DE SCREENING IS MANDATORY FOR ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Biu (NUAB) Post UTME Form:
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 through Remita. UTME Candidates are to upload their O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL. In addition, DE Candidates are to send their A-Level result to email@example.com.
• Visit the Remita link at https://www.remita.net Search for NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY BIU as a biller.
• Select Screening fee, Enter N2000 as the amount and fill in all mandatory details and submit.
• Select your payment options.
• Click the “Pay Now” button to make payment using your ATM card (VISA/MASTER CARD/VERVE) or print the RRR and pay at the nearest commercial bank.
• All Candidates are to send their Remita payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Only candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
These exercises must be completed on or before 13th May 2021.