The management of Maurid Polytechnic wishes to inform all parents, guardians , students and the general public that the 2020/2021 matriculation ceremony of the Polytechnic will hold as follows:
- DATE: Saturday 6th March 2021
- TIME: 9.00A.M
- VENUE: School Sport Ground
All stakeholders should please take note:
All matriculating students are advise to pay their matriculation fee of 10000 naira only to the bursary.
1. Those whose names were not properly spelt or omitted from the Matriculation list are to forward their names to Mr Charles on or before 2:00pm Monday 22nd February 2021.
2. All ND1 and HND1 students are to pay their Matriculation fee at the bursary unit, and proceed to the office Dean students affairs with their Matriculation fee receipt to obtain ID card form, fill and submit to Mr Charles with a red background passport.
3. Matriculation gown will be distributed to students who have paid their Matriculation fee on 3rd March 2021. Students are to present the receipt for their matriculation fee to get the gown.