Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for admission into the LAUTECH Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2022/2023 Session.
The Programme is designed to prepare candidates for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level Undergraduate Degree Programmes.
DURING THE PROGRAMME, CANDIDATES WILL HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO WRITE JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB). ‘A’ Level Subjects.
CANDIDATES WILL BE PREPARED FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATION IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT COMBINATIONS:
Literature in English
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE SUBJECTS
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN LAUTECH
UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME,
ADMISSION COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMMES:
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
(a) Agricultural Economics (B. Tech)
(b) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development (B. Tech)
(c) Animal Production and Health (B. Tech)
(d) Animal Nutrition and Bio-Technology (B. Tech)
(e) Crop Production and Soil Science (B. Tech)
(f) Crop and Environmental Protection (B. Tech)
2. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMETAL SCIENCES
(a) Architecture (B. Tech)
(b) Fine and Applied Arts (B. Tech)
(c) Urban and Regional Planning (B. Tech)
(d) Building (B.Tech)
(e) Estate Management (B. Tech)
(f) Surveying and Geoinformatics (B. Tech)
3. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
(a) Agricultural Engineering (B. Tech)
(b) Chemical Engineering (B. Tech)
(c) Civil Engineering (B. Tech)
(d) Computer Engineering (B. Tech)
(e) Electronic and Electrical Engineering (B. Tech)
(f) Food Engineering (B. Tech)
(g) Mechanical Engineering (B. Tech)
4. FACULTY OF COMPUTING SCIENCE AND INFORMATICS
(a) Computer Science (B. Tech)
(b) Cyber Security Science (B. Tech)
(c) Information System Science (B. Tech)
(d) Library and Information Science (B.Sc.)
5. FACULTY OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
(a) Earth Science (B. Tech)
(b) Pure and Applied Biology (B. Tech)
(c) Pure and Applied Chemistry (B. Tech)
(d) Pure and Applied Mathematics (B. Tech)
(e) Pure and Applied Physics (B. Tech)
(f) Science Laboratory Technology (B. Tech)
(g) Statistics (B. Tech)
6. FACULTY OF FOOD AND CONSUMER SCIENCES
(a) Food Science (B. Tech)
(b) Nutrition and Dietetics (B. Tech)
(c) Consumer and Home Economics Science (B.Sc.)
(d) Hospitality and Tourism Management (B.Sc.)
7. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
(a) Transport Management (B. Tech)
(b) Accounting (B. Sc)
(c) Business Management (B. Sc)
(d) Economics (B. Sc)
(e) Marketing (B. Sc)
8. COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
(a) Medicine (B. Tech)
(b) Anatomy (B. Tech)
(c) Biochemistry (B. Tech)
(d) Medical Laboratory Science (B. Tech)
(e) Nursing (B. Tech)
(f) Physiology (B. Tech)
9. FACULTY OFARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(a) English and Literal Study (B.A.)
(b) Philosophy (B.A.)
(c) History (B.A.)
(d) Sociology (B.Sc.)
10. RENEWABLE NATURAL RESOURCES
(a) Fisheries and Aquaculture (B. Tech)
(b) Forest Resources Management (B. Tech
(c) Wildlife and Ecotourism Management (B. Tech)
Please note that B. Tech. is a five-year programme while B.Sc is a four-year programme.
Candidates should possess five O/Level credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB at not more than two sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography, Financial Accounting, Business Studies, Government, Literature in English and CRS/IRS.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. A prospective Applicant is expected to proceed online to LAUTECH application page https://apply.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only; for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM)
2. Each applicant is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. An incomplete Application Form will not be processed.
3. Login to your account online to confirm payment and complete the online Lautech JUPEB application form. Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the screening schedule slip.
4. Application opens on Monday, July 25, 2022 and closes on Sunday, October 30, 2022.
5. Screening of successful applicants takes place at 9:00a.m on Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at the new PDS Complex (1,500 Lecture Theatre).
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to jupeb.lautech.edu.ng not later than Sunday, October 30, 2022.
The listed help lines and e-mail addresses could be contacted for clarification on issue(s) bothering on the programme: