Applicants who have chosen the Kwara State Polytechnic as their choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
KWARAPOLY admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2022 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first or second choice of institution and have scored up to the KWARAPOLY cut off mark, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Requirements For KWARAPOLY Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the Kwara State Polytechnic their First or Second Choice for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 120 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME.
How To Apply For KWARAPOLY Post UTME
- Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
- KWARAPOLY Online Application
- Log on to the Kwara State Polytechnic website and click on “Admissions” to start the registration process.
- Click on Post-UTME Application and login with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 2,300 naira online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment, return to the University portal, upload a passport photograph and complete the application form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass and make sure to take it along for the screening.
- KWARAPOLY Post UTME Form Screening Fee
- Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME exercise screening fee is N2,300