The King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State is designed as an ultra-modern 21st century state-of-the-art International Medical Sciences University. The University’s central goal is for specialized manpower development in the most conducive environment in all aspects of medical specialties with the highest form of professionalism, ethics and excellence.
1. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Undergraduate Degree Programmes of the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
2. Courses offered
1. Medicine &Surgery (MBBS)
2. Nursing Science (BNSc)
3. Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
4. Pharmacy (BPharm)
5. Physiotherapy (BSc)
6. Health Policy & Health Systems (BSc)
7. Hospital & Healthcare Administration (BSc)
8. Dentistry (DD)
9. Optometry (OD)
10. Human Anatomy (BSc)
11. Physiology (BSc)
12. Biochemistry (BSc)
13. Microbiology/Parasitology (BSc)
14. Biomedical Engineering (B.Engr)
15. Public Health (BSc)
16. Human Nutrition and Dietetics (BSc)
17. Radiography and Radiation Sciences (BSc)
18. Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Medicine (BSc)
19. Health Economics (BSc)
20. Applied Biology/Biotechnology (BSc)
21. Industrial Physics/Astronomy (BSc)
22. Industrial Mathematics/Statistics (BSc)
23. Industrial Chemistry (BSc)
24. Computer Science (BSc)
3. Admission Requirements
- Applicants are required to have sat for the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- For all admissions into 100 Level, applicants must possess five (5) credits passed at SSCE in relevant subjects (ie., Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics), at not more than two (2) sittings and must have scored 170 or above in the 2021/2022 UTME in relevant subjects.
- Candidates who choose KDUMS in JAMB and candidates who choose other Universities are required to apply for change of Institution through JAMB Portal to be eligible for screening and admission into KDUMS.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE result or its equivalent are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result (s) will be uploaded on KDUMS Portal one week prior to the date of screening.
HOW TO PAY FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME ADMISSION FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Application forms are available online on the University website: www.kudms.edu.ng.
First Method: BUY UNDERGRADUATE FORM ONLINE
- On the website www.kdums.edu.ng click on the admission menu, select online application and then Click here: https://kdums.edu.ng/newsdetails.aspx?ID=3&title=KDUMS%20UNDERGRADUATE%20ADMISSION%20FOR%202021/2022%20ACADEMIC%20SESSION#to Buy Undergraduate Admission Form Online
Second Method: ELECTRONIC PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide.
- Request to make payment for King David University of Medical Sciences Undergraduate application form 2021/2022 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain payment slip containing a unique PIN.
- Login with the generated pin for the Pre-degree application.
- On obtaining the electronic pin candidates should log on to http://kdums.edu.ng and select “Online Application” from the Admissions menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form.
- Print the Form after submission.
For More Information and Support
Email: [email protected]
Prof. Jesse Uneke
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS)
Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State