The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun hereby invites all candidates who scored 150 and above and applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
However all Engineering programmes requires 170.
Registration for Screening will commence on Monday 5th October 2021
Mode of FUPRE Screening for 2021.
The FUPRE Post-UTME Screening is Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates are to check their Registration Confirmation Print Out For their exam Time.
Screening Venue: To be announced in due course.
Screening will hold between 25th – 30th October
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR FUPRE POST UTME SCREENING
- Remitta printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
- A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
- Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
- Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
- HB pencils and other writing materials.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
- Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Visit the FUPRE Post-utme portal via https://www.fupreonline.com/application/
- Enter your UTME/JAMB Registration No. (in the required column) to check if Eligible for admission. Only Eligible candidate shall be able to proceed.
- After eligibility check, candidates are to login to the portal with their UTME Registration No and SURNAME as password all in lower case e.g obi
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Candidate can edit the various fields before final submission and view his/her details after registration
Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted. After final submission candidate should print e-application slip out as a proof of registration to the hall.