This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise has commenced.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
The minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) in the University are 200, 220 and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice. Please, note that, EKSU does not accept IJMB for admission.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening.
PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR EKSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
1. Login to eksu.edu.ng
2. Click on ‘PAY FOR PUTME’
3. Select mode of entry e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
4. Fill in JAMB’s Registration Number.
5. Fill in the course you are applying for.
6. Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
7. Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
8. Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
9. Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if email is incorrect.
10. Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
11. Click “Submit”.
Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card)details to make payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above method of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
HOW TO APPLY.
2. ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
3. After successful signing up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
4. On your dashboard, select the type of application (2020/2021 PUTME application).The next page requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
5. The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status.
6. Attach 1” x 1” of your colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
7. Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
8. After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
A’ny candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
There will be no examination. Screening will be strictly online.
Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: email@example.com on or before 31st December, 2020 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered
DEADLINE DATE: February 26th, 2021