This is to inform the general public that the management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) has released the minimum cut-off mark required for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna is a tertiary institution with a blend of military and civilian staff and students. AFIT is accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), National Universities Commission (NUC), Council for the Regulation of Engineers in Nigeria (COREN) and Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE). The Institute conducts undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Aerospace Engineering and allied disciplines.
AFIT Cut-Off Mark
Only candidates with a minimum UTME Score of 180 (Degree) / 160 (ND) and with the requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects are eligible to attend AFIT post UTME Screening Exercise.
A. Degree Courses.
The cut-off mark for all the under-listed degree (B.Sc/B.Eng) courses is 180. Only candidates who scored at least 180 are eligible to apply for the degree courses listed below:
- Computer Science
- Physics with Electronics
- Cyber Security
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology
- Automotive Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- International Relations
B. ND Courses
The cut-off mark for all the under-listed National Diploma (ND) courses is 160. Only candidates who scored at least 160 are eligible to apply for the ND Full-Time courses listed below. They are:
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- ND Explosive Engineering Technology
- ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
- ND Aircraft Engineering Technology
- ND Business Administration & Management
- AFIT Post UTME Form.
- Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.