This is to inform all prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their first choice for the 2021/2022 session and scored at least 160 in the UTME that the screening portal will be enabled from Monday 25th October to Friday 5th November 2021.
All candidates are by this notice, required to upload their data to the portal and wait for the physical screening.
Candidates Eligible to Apply
- Candidates who chose ATBU as their first choice of institution and scored at least 230 for MBBS and 160 for other courses in 2021 UTME.
- Direct entry candidates who chose ATBU as their first choice.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME.
Candidates are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening.
The procedure below should be followed to apply:
- Go to https://portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/pages/login.php, enter your JAMB Registration Number, and select your school in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Screening Payments Link and Click on Pay Screening Fee to navigate to the payment page where you will supply your JAMB Number for payment.
- After payment, return to your dashboard and click on the Screening Payments Link and Click on Verify Payment for Screening Fees Link to navigate to the screening payment verification page.
- Supply either your RRR or Transaction Reference Number to verify your payment.
- Upon successful verification of payment, click on the Upload Passport link to upload your recent passport photograph
- Clicked on the Update Application Form to supply your age and phone number.
- Click on the School Attended link to navigate to the schools attended page and fill primary, secondary and tertiary (for DE) schools/institution attended
- Click on the Result Obtained Link to navigate to the result obtained page and fill all necessary results (NOTE: AR should be selected where a result is awaiting)
- Now click on the Screening Downloads Link to navigate to the screening download page and download your online screening acknowledgement slip for reference purpose.
- Download the online screening acknowledgment slip for the purpose of physical screening.
Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course you subscribed.