According to the memo released by the information, media and publication specialist of Caleb University, Mr Olawale Adekoya, he issued important information to all students and parents in preparation for 2022/2023 resumption, among which are;
1. Students are allowed the possession and use of phones provided that the cost of the phone is not more than N150, 000.00. Each student is permitted to come with only one phone, into the University premises.
2. All approved electronics and phones shall be registered at the University gate and hostel at the time of entry.
3. The new fees structure takes effect from the first semester of 2022/2023 academic session.
Students may pay in up to three instalments in a session, with the first instalment not less than 50% of the total applicable fee.
4. Normal semester course registration shall close on the 3rd week of resumption. Late registration shall attract a penalty of N80,000 from 4th- 6th andN100,000.00 from 7th and 8th week. The registration portal shall be closed at the end of the8th week, meaning that anyone not registered by then for any reason, can only resume in thefollowing semester.
5. The Health Centre will bill students for care received above the medical fee paid by students.Such shall be charged to the account of the student or paid in the Bursary
6. Black on black outfits are strictly prohibited for students
7. Use of any media in a way that can harm, threaten, blackmail or impugn the integrity of the university or any member of the university community is prohibited and will attract immediate suspension.
8. Each student shall submit to two mandatory drug tests during each semester. The University shall reserve the right at any time to request a student for drug tests.
9. An Independent Power Project to guarantee 24-hour electricity supply on campus is to become operational during the session. There is a charge for both returning and new students for it.
Information, Media and Publication Specialist