The Adamawa state Scholarship Trust Fund wishes to invites all Adamawa State Students studying in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions to apply for 2021 local scholarship online. The application is free.
- An applicant must be a bonafide indigene of Adamawa State and must be currently studying in an institution of higher learning recongnized by the Nigerian Government both within or outside Nigeria as the case may be
- The applicant must complete the appropriate form online.
- In filling the form, the applicant must use his/her most recent coloured passport size photograph.
1. Receipt of Adamawa State Students Association/Union
2. Certificate of Local Government Origin
3. Course registration form and related documents.
Method of Application
The application portal will be open on Monday 22nd February, and closes on the 28th March, 2021.
To apply for a scholarship, make sure you are eligible. You can apply through: www.asstfy.ad.gov.ng once the portal is open.
- Make sure both the email address and phone contacts entered in this application are valid and active. Both may be used later for feedbacks and Acknowledgement Slips.
- Your passport photo must be less than a megabyte before it can be uploaded on the form
- When applying for scholarship from any Tertiary institution within Nigerian, select Local Scholarship
- Under the Filed/Category of Application, select EDUCATION option from the list.
- When applying for a foreign University ( e.g India or other nations), make sure you select Overseas Scholarship, else you won’t be considered for that.
Note: This Government Scholarship is strictly for the unemployed
1. Open the web portal address; asstfy.ad.gov.ng
2. Choose the Create An Account link from the Log In box by the left side of the window
3. Fill in the electronic form to register on the website. Note: Write the username and password you registered with. You will need them to log in and fill the Scholarship Form.
4. Click on Register button completing the registration on the website
5. Enter the Username and Password you used in registering, then click Log in button
6. Go to the SCHOLARSHIP menu and choose LOCAL/ INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
7. Click on ADD RESUME button
8. Fill in the Form and finally click on Save and Close, when complete.
Note: Make sure you check every details before saving and applying for the scholarship because any application made can not be corrected later.
9. Click on NEWEST JOB
10. Click on APPLY NOW under Local/International Scholarship section
11. Click on APPLY NOW again from the Pop up dialog box and close it when complete
12. Click on Log Out by the right, to close your portal application page.
13. Click on the HOME Menu to refresh the page when complete.
28th March, 2021.